Hello, my name is Kassy Clifford and I am a Integrative Nutrition Holistic Health Coach.
I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. With my knowledge, we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources. My job consists of listening, educating and empowering my clients to implement the treatment plan prescribed by their healthcare practitioner, while encouraging them to achieve their goals in all area of their life.
My primary goal is to partner with other like-minded healthcare practitioners in our community to bring awareness and change for better nutrition and optimal health and wellness as a compliment to medical care. I am confident that my six-month coaching program will provide much value to your patients.
Unlike a dietician or conventional nutritionist, I encourage each of my clients to look at all areas of their life. Being healthy has so much more to do with just the food we eat. In addition to a healthy, well-rounded diet, we will explore relationships, career and spirituality, and how these areas of our lives play a role in our overall health and wellness.
Some of the services I provide are:
- Vegan/vegetarian cooking classes
- Shopping excursions to the health food store & local Farmer’s Market
- Supporting my clients in tracking and achieving their life goals
- Supporting my clients in choosing a realistic exercise program they can incorporate into their daily routine.
- Teaching and empowering my clients to listen to their body and nourish it accordingly.
- Encouraging my clients to complete a yearly cleanse, fast or detox of their choice.
- Supporting my clients in finding a healthy balance between work and play.
- Refrigerator and pantry makeover (reading labels and helping my clients discriminate between whole foods and processed or industrialized ingredients/foods).
- Helping to inspire my clients to respond with willingness, acceptance and gratitude in all of life’s situations.
- Monthly webinars and workshops
- Access to a large library of books, cds, dvds and other materials
Specializing in :
- Cooking & meal planning
- Special needs and Adoption Advocacy
- Weight Management
- Parenting the difficult & special needs child
- Addiction & Recovery
- Education and Homeschooling Advocacy
- Digestive Issues
- Food Sensitivities/Allergies
- Cleanses & Detoxes
- Chronic Illness/Autoimmune Disorders
- Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
I hope you will consider me for all of your holistic health coaching needs. Looking forward to partnering with you.
Learn more about my training and my unique approach to health coaching.